From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: corefonts being depcleaned?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 21:41:07
1 On 05/19/2010 01:19 PM, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Yea, it has times, ariel and a few others that I use a lot so it has to stay. I was going to try without it but I use those a lot. Ariel is really good for me to read with these old glasses.
4 >
5 > At least I know it being removed was not a mistake or something.
6 > The name is a little misleading too. ;-)
7
8 I got very confused when the package name changed. I'm guessing someone got
9 grumpy because his tradename was being sullied by a mere open source project.