From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5.3 Media Manager DCOP Error
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:13:50
1 Uwe Thiem wrote:
2
3 >On 28 June 2006 09:24, Teresa and Dale wrote:
6 >>Teresa and Dale wrote:
9 >>>Teresa and Dale wrote:
10 >>>
11 >>>
12 >>>Oops, it's looking for a 3.* version of qt. Hmmmmm. I'll be back, if I
13 >>>can't get it fixed.
14 >>>
15 >>>Dale
16 >>>
17 >>>:-)
18 >>>
19 >>>
20 >>OK. emerged this:
23 >>>emerge =x11-libs/qt-3.3.6-r1 -v
24 >>>
25 >>>
26 >>then retried dbus with the same error. I'm officially stumped. Any
27 >>ideas on fixing this or something else that will fix the mediamanager
28 >>problem?
32 >Did you emerge dbus with the "qt3" USEFLAG?
33 >
34 >Uwe
39 Well, I had qt3 in there but I also stuck qt4 in my USE line as well. I
40 guess I only need one instead of both. Live and learn. Since qt4 is
41 newer, should I use it instead of qt3??
42
43 Dbus did compile this time. Now to see if mediamanager will work now. ;-)
44
45 Thanks
46
47 Dale