From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5.3 Media Manager DCOP Error
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:10:25
1 On 28 June 2006 15:54, Teresa and Dale wrote:
2
3 > Well, I had qt3 in there but I also stuck qt4 in my USE line as well. I
4 > guess I only need one instead of both. Live and learn. Since qt4 is
5 > newer, should I use it instead of qt3??
6
7 Qt4 won't be used for KDE before KDE4 - and that won't be released before next
8 year. So for the time being...
11 > Dbus did compile this time. Now to see if mediamanager will work now. ;-)
12
13 Uwe
14 (crossing fingers)
17 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
18 http://www.SysEx.com.na
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list