From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5.3 Media Manager DCOP Error
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:20:18
1 Uwe Thiem wrote:
2
3 >On 28 June 2006 15:54, Teresa and Dale wrote:
7 >>Well, I had qt3 in there but I also stuck qt4 in my USE line as well. I
8 >>guess I only need one instead of both. Live and learn. Since qt4 is
9 >>newer, should I use it instead of qt3??
13 >Qt4 won't be used for KDE before KDE4 - and that won't be released before next
14 >year. So for the time being...
18 >>Dbus did compile this time. Now to see if mediamanager will work now. ;-)
22 >Uwe
23 >(crossing fingers)
28 OK. I logged out, even did a ctrl alt bksp for good measure, then
29 logged back in, no mediamanager error this time. I guess it worked.
30 All that for a pop up to go away. < laughs >
31
32 Of course, now when I put in a CD, that thing pops up. At least it is
33 not a error though and it really opens up instead of giving me a error
34 that it is already mounted and such.
35
36 I assume I can unmerge qt version 4?
37
38 Thanks for the help. Sorry my rig was such a pest. It happens.
39
40 Dale
42 --
43 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list