From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5.3 Media Manager DCOP Error
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:45:07
1 Dale,
2
3 Yeah you won't need QT4 for anything for quite some time. Nothing that I
4 know of uses it yet. Plus the fact that DBus won't compile with that option
5 leads me to believe that it's just wasting space. Once you get rid of it,
6 make sure to do a revdep-rebuild to make sure you didn't accidentally
7 compile anything against it.
8