From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange problem with partition reiserfs
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 09:27:49
1 > Today, I was wrinting a little
2 > program in python using Kate and, accidentaly, I overwrite a file on
3 > that partition. The strange was that Kate don't ask me for a
4 > confirmation about that. Kate just overwrote the file. Well, I imagined
5 > that comportament was not right and I tried to ovewrite an archive in
6 > the partition mounted under /home and Kate, now, ask me for a
7 > confirmation. Strange... any idea?
8
9 Have you tried again to see if it's reproducible? i.e. if every time you
10 overwrite on that partition kate doesn't ask confirm and every time you
11 overwrite on /home it asks?
12
13 Anyway it seems more a Kate bug than a filesystem thing...
14
15 m.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list