From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Windows-only wireless AP?
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 19:07:59
1 On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 3:34 AM, Grant<emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I've also tried to connect via /etc/init.d/net.wlan0 and
3 > wpa_supplicant, but I can't get much information about how it's
4 > failing because it is backgrounded. Could net.wlan0 work even though
5 > wicd fails, and if so, how can I get more info from net.wlan0?
6
7 If you're using wpa_supplicant you can run wpa_gui which is a GUI for
8 wpa_supplicant :) or run wpa_supplicant in foreground with verbose
9 mode, it'll show more than you ever wanted to see...