From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to create a multi-page PDF
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 01:24:49
1 131226 Randolph Maaßen wrote:
2 > 2013/12/26 Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>:
3 >> I have a set of images of pages of a printed article, which I scanned ;
4 >> there are jpg & pdf versions . I want to concatenate them into 1 pdf .
5 >> I used to use 'pdftk', but it required Java, which I don't want.
6 >> I can import the jpg's into LO Impress & create a slide-show pdf,
7 >> but is there any simpler method ?
8 > Have a look at pdfunite, which is available in app-text/poppler.
9
10 Thanks ! -- it does the job very easily.
11
12 The other response mentioned 'pdflatex', but I can't find it anywhere.
13 There is 'pdftex', but it's hard-masked.
17 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
18 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
19 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca