From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] midi problem - not working
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:32:14
1 On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 10:25:05AM +0200, Penguin Lover Dimitrios Ropokis squawked:
2 > I emerge -ev kguitar with flag +midi +arts +oss etc,
3 > but it's not working, alsa and other players dvd-cd-mp3 etc ok,
4 > a litle help pls would be welcome,
5 > my laptop is a toshiba satellite a30,
6 > gentoo works perfect just no midi files can be played,
7 > thanks!
8
9 Which version of kguitar? I don't have it installed, but looking at
10 the one in my tree (-0.5), the ebuild does not care about the midi
11 use flag.
12
13 I think what you need is a midi player, something like timidity++
14 perhaps?
15
16 W
17 --
18 M: Even when I know what I am doing, I don't know what I am doing.
19 M: Like, this first semester, I knew I was going to be an ORFE major, but look
20 at me now... I am definitely a classics major...
21 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 453 days, 14:02
22 --
23 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list