From: Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] router woes
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 08:13:54
1 On mar. 28 mars 22:52:25 2017, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2 > I've been using an RT-N16 for years, and it still works fine. They
3 > don't advertise big speeds and I understood it doesn't have the CPU
4 > power to cope. I assumed a new generation router would do the job. Big
5 > mistake.
6
7 I have an 1G fiber at home, I kept the provided ONT, plug the RJ-45
8 cable to an APU, I can use the whole downlink. For the Wi-Fi, I have an
9 old WRT54G (birdged), I didn’t test the bandwidth but I don’t expect so
10 much.
13 alarig