From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub heartbreaker
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:37:04
1 On Saturday 26 April 2008, reader@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> writes:
3
4 > > I was just starting to think you might be friend material. Then you
5 > > go and mention me and Vista in a positive sense in the same
6 > > sentence. I shall now have to send some of the lads around to your
7 > > place with baseball bats.
8 >
9 > Ok, but you should know that when my great granddad migrated from
10 > Sicily he changed his name from Putnamino to Putnam. Yeah, thats
11 > right ... think Harry the Bull.
12
13 Pah, Harry! I've got Larry the Cow on my side :-)
14
15 Speaking of Larry, it's been a while since I saw him used. Has this logo
16 fallen out of fashion in Gentoo-land?
20 Alan McKinnon
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list