From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub heartbreaker
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:18:19
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > On Saturday 26 April 2008, reader@×××××××.com wrote:
4 >> This is turning into a big time sink that I don't really have so I'll
5 >> probably just use cygwin stuff to get some unix tools onto vista.
6 >>
7 >> But first, are you running gentoo in a vmware on vista?
8 >
9 > I was just starting to think you might be friend material. Then you go
10 > and mention me and Vista in a positive sense in the same sentence. I
11 > shall now have to send some of the lads around to your place with
12 > baseball bats.
13
14 Ok, but you should know that when my great granddad migrated from
15 Sicily he changed his name from Putnamino to Putnam. Yeah, thats
16 right ... think Harry the Bull.
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list