From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub heartbreaker
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:26:24
1 On Saturday 26 April 2008, reader@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > This is turning into a big time sink that I don't really have so I'll
3 > probably just use cygwin stuff to get some unix tools onto vista.
4 >
5 > But first, are you running gentoo in a vmware on vista?
6
7 I was just starting to think you might be friend material. Then you go
8 and mention me and Vista in a positive sense in the same sentence. I
9 shall now have to send some of the lads around to your place with
10 baseball bats.
11
12 Just kidding :-)
13
14 Actually, I will no longer abide having Vista within 10 feet of me.
15 After this week's fight with OpenVPN on Vista I can rightly say I used
16 it once and I did see UAC in all it's fugliness. I shall even declare
17 to the boss next week that I simply do not and no longer will support
18 Vista in any form or fashion. Ever.
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list