From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] .config file for gentoo guest on vmware workstation 7.1.4
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:03:51
1 On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:30:42 -0400, Mike Edenfield wrote:
2
3 > > There's an option to choose the SCSI controller in the new VM wizard.
4 > > This is in WS 6.5, I don't have 7, and has been there in previous
5 > > releases.
6 >
7 > But that dialog does not give you the option to use the VMWare
8 > Paravirtual controller, correct? Its definitely not there in my
9 > Workstation 7 wizard, and I'd love to make it show up if possible :)
10
11 Ah, no. I don't think that controller is available in 6.x. Good idea
12 that, add an option but don't let users enable it. I suppose it keeps the
13 bug reports down.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Every morning is the dawn of a new error...