From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: http://archives.gentoo.org/ doesn't include gentoo-user?
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 15:21:39
1 On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Hartmut Figge <h.figge@×××.de> wrote:
3 >> Mark Knecht:
4 >>
5 >> [gentoo-user]
6 >>>Also, are _very_ old archives available anywhere anymore?
7 >>
8 >> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user
9 >>
10 >> If you use the second entry 'On the web, using a blog-like, flat
11 >> interface' and scroll down, you can see the archive on the left.
12 >>
13 >> Hartmut
14 >
15 > Perfect! Thanks! that took me back to May, 2003 which would seem to be
16 > roughly the time I started with Gentoo.
17
18 Apparently, I didn't scroll down far enough to see the by-year links
19 in blog view. I was looking at the page counts.
20
21 Curiously, the blog view works *further* back than the frame/thread
22 view; there's several hundred "pages" in the frame/thread view that
23 don't work.
26 :wq