From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: http://archives.gentoo.org/ doesn't include gentoo-user?
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 15:44:22
1 Totally cool though. I don't think I found my earliest posts, but they
2 were certainly in the learning stages where I clearly didn't know the
3 difference between emerge -e and emerge -u. I got some pointy fingers
4 poked in my side by spider for that. :-)
5
6 At least this will allow me to figure out the names of a couple of
7 folks I was thinking about this last weekend.
8
9 Cheers,
10 Mark
11