From: Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Akregator.
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:02:07
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 >> =kde-base/baloo-1.0
3 > Then you haven't done much manual reading in the last ten years.
4
5 It's not like it's holy scripture that I just read periodically just 'cuz.
8 >> or something, which I think it had to be at one point in time. or
9 >> something to target the kde4 version and not the kde 5 version, or some
10 >> other ninjitsu.
11 > If you had read the error message properly, you would see that is not
12 > necessary as the two conflicting version of baloo are in different
13 > categories. Perhaps you should put down your rant-pen for a few minutes
14 > and spend the time on something constructive, like reading the Gentoo
15 > handbook or man pages.
16
17 Manpages are universally written in moonspeak, reading them is entirely
18 nonproductive.
22 IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.
23
24 Powers are not rights.