From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DNAT not working
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:03:06
1 On Sunday 13 January 2008, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I have a box running vmware server where I need some DNAT rules to get
5 > traffic from a vm to where it belongs. Inserting the rule
6 > iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -s ... -d ... -p tcp --dport ... -j DNAT
7 > --to-destination destaddr
8 >
9 > gives me:
10 >
11 > iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
12
13 before --dport you may need the match option: -m --dport 1234 -j DNAT ....
14
15 You might also need to specify a policy for PREROUTING before inserting the
16 rule (but I'm not sure). Try these suggestions one at a time and see what
17 gives.
18
19 HTH.
20 --