From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] need help with kmail
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:05:27
1 For what you're doing you don't need the MTA or MDAs. I just installed KDE
2 3.4 on one of my Gentoo systems and all I did was goto the accounts setup and
3 point it at bellsouth mailserver, enter the username,etc. and it worked. KDE
4 allows you to set up several accounts as you know and handles them very well.
5
6 Maybe to got Settings->configure kmail and set up a new test account that only
7 goes to Bellsouth.
8