From: Robin <diilbert.atlantis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Building Xorg - internal compiler error: segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 00:11:34
1 I get segment faults randomly when emerging packages... and I know it
2 is bad ram... so I would advise you to test it... :)
3
4 Regards.
5
6 On 9/12/05, Frank Schafer <frank.schafer@×××××××××.cz> wrote:
7 > Hi all,
8 >
9 > so I hit this bug too. :( Well, the log itself says it's a bug and (even
10 > worse) that nobody knows where it comes from.
11 >
12 > Somebody on b.g.o. suggests to try building with a vanilly kernel. Did
13 > someone here make the same experience and if yes, will it run then on a
14 > gentoo-kernel?
15 >
16 > Thanks for any hint
17 > Frank