From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] issue on binary merge
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 01:11:20
1 Bugger, after reading Sacha's last post and trying tbz2tool -split
2 package.tbz2 I realise that the meta info is there, quite a lot of it!
3
4 You certainly don't get to see it parsing the file with mc
5
6 I was wrong, my apologies.
7
8 A tool to better parse that metainfo out of binary packages would be
9 good.
12 On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:17:46 +1200