From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Razr(Alltel) looking for an interface program
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 11:09:54
1 On Montag, 4. Juni 2007, James wrote:
2 > Hemmann, Volker Armin <volker.armin.hemmann <at> tu-clausthal.de> writes:
3 > > > Any documents I can read about KmobileTools?
4 > >
5 > > there isn't much - but I could successfully get stuff, like sms or phone
6 > > numbers from my Razr v3i with kmobiletools, the tty setting in the phone
7 > > and the acm support in the kernel.
8 > > To transfer data like pictures you have to switch to 'data' mode (AFAIR),
9 > > and use the usb-storage driver.
10 >
11 > The model number of my phone is a V3C, underneath the battery.
12 >
13 > I got the kernel option set:
14 > CONFIG_USB_ACM=y
15
16 make that a module...
17
18 sometimes reloading the driver does the trick.
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list