From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Razr(Alltel) looking for an interface program
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 01:52:23
1 Hemmann, Volker Armin <volker.armin.hemmann <at> tu-clausthal.de> writes:
4 > > Any documents I can read about KmobileTools?
5
6 > there isn't much - but I could successfully get stuff, like sms or phone
7 > numbers from my Razr v3i with kmobiletools, the tty setting in the phone and
8 > the acm support in the kernel.
9 > To transfer data like pictures you have to switch to 'data' mode (AFAIR), and
10 > use the usb-storage driver.
13 The model number of my phone is a V3C, underneath the battery.
14
15 I got the kernel option set:
16 CONFIG_USB_ACM=y
19 and set the phone to tty mode. Still it does not work.....
20
21 Maybe I'll try the next version of the kmobiletools software...
24 thanks for your help.
27 James
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list