From: Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail delete problem
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 10:52:35
1 On Tuesday 31 Jan 2006 17:21, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 1/31/06, Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > > > Anyway, could you post the InputDevice and ServerLayout sections of
4 > > > your xorg.conf?
5 > >
6 > > Section "InputDevice"
7 > > Identifier "Mouse1"
8 > > Driver "mouse"
9 > > Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
10 > > Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
11 >
12 > Maybe you also need:
13 >
14 > Option "Emulate3Buttons" "off"
15 >
16 > Although, I'm not sure, since I don't have this either...and my mice work
17 > fine.
18 >
19 Thanks for the help Richard
20 I have added the option line but it has made no difference, I am still
21 deleting 2 messages sometimes, it seems to be completely random, as does the
22 problem with the second copy of a message opening in another window. Also I
23 sometimes click on the terminal program or the personal files icon and 2
24 instances open.
25 This is very weird
26 Any more ideas?
27
28 Paul
29 --
30 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
31 --
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list