From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail delete problem
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:29:29
1 On 1/31/06, Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > > Anyway, could you post the InputDevice and ServerLayout sections of
3 > > your xorg.conf?
6 > Section "InputDevice"
7 > Identifier "Mouse1"
8 > Driver "mouse"
9 > Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
10 > Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
11
12 Maybe you also need:
13
14 Option "Emulate3Buttons" "off"
15
16 Although, I'm not sure, since I don't have this either...and my mice work fine.
17
18 > > The only obvious thing I saw missing in your xorg.0.log output was a
19 > > line about "core events", but maybe you just skipped it...
20 > I have just checked again and can't find any mention of core events in the
21 > log.
22
23 Nevermind. I get that because I have two mice, and use SendCoreEvents
24 on the second.
25
26 -Richard
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list