From: Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail delete problem
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:19:07
1 On Tuesday 31 Jan 2006 16:35, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 1/31/06, Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > > On Tuesday 31 Jan 2006 12:49, Dale wrote:
4 > > I raised the original mouse problem which I thought was resolved by
5 > > changing the mouse protocal to "ExplorerPS/2". Although the mouse works
6 > > OK It still appears to be SOMETIMES double clicking.
7 > > I have noticed that on boot I get an error "module mousedev not found"
8 > > and something else but I don't appear to have a boot log!!!
9 > > Any other ideas I could try?
10 >
11 > Hmm, seems I responded to the wrong part of a reply...
12 >
13 > Anyway, could you post the InputDevice and ServerLayout sections of
14 > your xorg.conf?
15
16 Section "ServerLayout"
17 Identifier "X.org Configured"
18 Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0
19 InputDevice "Mouse1" "CorePointer"
20 InputDevice "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"
21 EndSection
22
23 Section "InputDevice"
24 Identifier "Keyboard1"
25 Driver "kbd"
26
27 Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
28 Option "XkbLayout" "gb"
29 EndSection
30
31 Section "InputDevice"
32 Identifier "Mouse1"
33 Driver "mouse"
34 Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
35 Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
36 Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
37 EndSection
38
39 > The only obvious thing I saw missing in your xorg.0.log output was a
40 > line about "core events", but maybe you just skipped it...
41 I have just checked again and can't find any mention of core events in the
42 log.
43
44 Thanks for your help
45 Paul
48 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
49 --
50 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list