From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dual or Quad CPU complications?
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:32:06
1 > Something _really_ weird happened to your quoting; you quoted my
2 > email, but your email client said you wrote it.
3 >
4 > On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:00 AM, J. Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org> wrote:
5 >>> On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM, J. Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
6 >>> wrote:
7 >
8 > ^-- weird --^
9
10 Very weird, especially as I am using the same client now (squirrelmail)
11 and I don't see that line at all now.
12