From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to install mailman3 on gentoo
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 17:33:25
1 On 3/11/21 7:37 PM, John Covici wrote:
2 > I would appreciate some assistance.
3
4 I would highly recommend that you subscribe to the Mailman Users mailing
5 list.
6
7 I have been subscribed to the MM-Users mailing list for a decade or more
8 and have always found everybody to be quite helpful. Mark S. is the
9 current maintainer and he routinely responds to posts. There are a
10 handful of other frequent prolific helpers in the MM community too.
11
12 Tell them what you're wanting to do, where you're wanting to do it
13 (Gentoo vs Ubuntu) and they will help you with anything Mailman
14 specific. They will probably try to answer more Gentoo specific
15 questions, but may refer you back to a more Gentoo specific location
16 (here) if things wonder too far from Mailman. E.e. they may only be
17 able to offer limited help on Gentoo specific init scripts for Mailman.
18
19 Go subscribe, and ask your questions.
20
21 Note: I don't know if there is one common list or separate lists for
22 MMv2 and MMv3.
27 Grant. . . .
28 unix || die