From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] how to install mailman3 on gentoo
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 02:37:22
1 Hi. I have to convert my mailman2 to mailman3 because of the python
2 business. I installed the appropriate packages, but their
3 documentation as to how to set it up and upgrade mailman2 is quite
4 inscrutible -- also it assumes ubunto and some strange python things
5 such as installing in a virtual environment, and assumes postgresql
6 which I might or might not want to do. Anyway, I have no idea what I
7 am doing here, so if anyone has figured this out, I would appreciate
8 some assistance.
9
10 Thanks.
13 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
14 How do
15 you spend it?
16
17 John Covici wb2una