From: William Meertens <nuke@×××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox -- too weird!
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 19:06:18
1 Hi all,
2
3 Sorry to say, but it looks fine by me. Nothing happens here.
4
5 Cheers,
6 William.
7
8 On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:35:34 -0800 (PST)
9 maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com> wrote [gentoo-user] firefox -- too weird! :
10
11 > Hello everybody,
12 >
13 > OK, so I'm surfin and go to www.thocp.net/index.htm
14 > having truncated the link out of curiosity from
15 >
16 > http://www.thocp.net/biographies/pickette_wayne_interview.htm
19 > The window opens way outside the boundaries of the
20 > screen and I can't drag the corner back. So I ctrl-w
21 > out of there and re-start firefox. Without any other
22 > input than firefox 790x565 the browser opens at
23 >
24 > http://eeaissy.com/eeaissy/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=10
25 >
26 > !!!
27 >
28 > A site I've never been to before, honest!
29 >
30 > Giving the dimensions to firefox doesn't help BTW but
31 > at least this window can be dragged back inside the
32 > confines of the physical monitor.
33 > I did this twice, so it's no mere fluke. I rushed over
34 > to Yahoo to post this and the window's still OK. So,
35 > thankfully it's not permanent ;)
36 >
37 > Anybody care to hazard a guess as to what's happening
38 > here. Can anybody duplicate it?
39 >
40 > -mw
44 > __________________________________________
45 > Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about.
46 > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
47 > dsl.yahoo.com
56 http://www.meewi.be SMILE
57 http://www.ladiescycling.net it cost nothing and