From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apache ?!?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:33:51
1 On 2/28/06, William Meertens <nuke@×××××.be> wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Just a question. Has anyone experienced the fact that Apache is eating up all the
5 > server resources and filling all swap space? Where do I find the reason why? Or in
6 > what log-file do I look for what reason? The server runs a Drupal based site if that
7 > should matter. Only after restarting Apache it directly goes true the roof. As well as
8 > I am at the moment.
9
10 Depends on the MPM you are running. What MPM are you running? If you
11 are using prefork then try setting some sane values for StartServers,
12 Min/MaxSpareServers, MaxClients, and MaxRequestsPerChild. Any other
13 MPM and you should RTM.
14
15 -Mike
19 Michael E. Crute
20 http://mike.crute.org
21
22 Linux takes junk and turns it into something useful.
23 Windows takes something useful and turns it into junk.
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list