From: William Meertens <nuke@×××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Apache ?!?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:23:26
1 Hi all,
2
3 Just a question. Has anyone experienced the fact that Apache is eating up all the server resources and filling all swap space? Where do I find the reason why? Or in what log-file do I look for what reason? The server runs a Drupal based site if that should matter. Only after restarting Apache it directly goes true the roof. As well as I am at the moment.
4
5 To be honest, it runs on Debian. I know, I know, if only I had the nerves to install Gentoo on it from a distance. Then I would be as happy as my home system running day after day without stopping, thanks to Gentoo. Only I don't want to surprise the hosting company and tell them to please fix my ssh connection. At least not for now ;-)
6
7 Thanks in advance, why aren't all systems like Gentoo. It could also be possible that it's me being to stupid :-)
8
9 Cheers,
10 William.
17 http://www.meewi.be SMILE