From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Daemons log on Gentoo
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 21:46:13
1 Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
2
3 > The filesystem doesn't have this directory... any clue?
4 >
5 > 2006/6/3, Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>:
8 >> Look in /var/log/everything/ and see if anything is in there. One of
9 >> the logger puts it in there.
10 >>
11 >> Dale
12 >> :-)
13 >> --
14 >> gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
20 Not after I went and looked at mine. I use syslog-ng myself and I
21 thought it logged all that. I'm sure it used to but it may have been
22 changed or it may be a option you have to enable now. You may want to
23 look at metalog but I didn't see where it logged that either, unless it
24 had a error of some kind anyway. I have used both before.
25
26 Dale
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list