From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king@××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is gentoo-portage and gentoo-wiki offline?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:27:47
1 heehee have been wanting to get onboard with gentoo for a while now how ironic that the wiki site i was so looking forward to using is down the same day my gentoo box is up heehee.
2
3 ps the bsd like nature of gentoo did it for me or was it that super cool spaceship logo probably the more the logo. I love spaceships
6 Computer King & CaN Mail - Sales Service Hosting Backup
7
8 http://www.computerking.ca http://www.canmail.org
9
10 NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
11 Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting Packages
12
13 ----- "Alan McKinnon" <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
14