From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Notice: possible past, present and future breakage related to .la files
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 04:53:22
1 On Thursday 30 September 2010, walt wrote:
2 > On 09/29/2010 03:40 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
3 > > Hi all users,
4 > >
5 > > we hope to be able to provide a better experience for all of you at
6 > >
7 > > the end of this (bumpy) journey.
8 > >
9 > > Thanks!
10 >
11 > On behalf of the Geriatric Gentoo Users Group I say, "No, please, allow us
12 > to thank YOU for all the great work you do for gentoo!"
13 >
14 > Maintaining high quality is always an uphill battle, and those of us in the
15 > GGUG know and appreciate how much work you do on our behalf. So, once
16 > again, thanks from the old farts!
17 >
18 > Alan, Volker, Dale -- anything to add?
19
20 thank you Diego for informing us about the upcoming fun. I am sure a lot of
21 people will not read your mail and will complain about random breakage later.
22
23 As always.
24
25 ;)