From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to use mplayer play file online?
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:58:44
1 On Friday 29 February 2008, Chuanwen Wu wrote:
2 > > Meanwhile, just download the file and play it. What's the
3 > > problem with that? To view the whole thing from beginning to end
4 > > all that data would still have to move from the server to your
5 > > local machine anyway.
6 >
7 > But I can save the time of downing the file and when I want to
8 > watch any movie, I don't need to wait.
9
10 You can start the download and start mplayer on the (incompletely)
11 downloaded file.
12
13 Uwe
16 Informal Linux Group Namibia: