From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kwalletd5 migration fails
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 17:45:20
1 On May 15, 2016 11:56:45 AM GMT+02:00, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >I ran kwalletd5 on the recently migrated desktop and it will not accept
3 >the
4 >KDE-4 user's kwallet passwd. This is what it gives:
5 >
6 >$ kwalletd5
7 >kwalletd5 started
8 >Migration agent starting ...
9 >Setting useNewHash to true
10 >Wallet new enough, using new hash
11 >fsize 4154251805 encrypted.size(): 40 blksz: 8
12 >Application ' "KDE Wallet Migration Agent" ' using kwallet without
13 >parent
14 >window!
15 >
16 >any idea what I should do for the migration script to accept the
17 >passwd?
18
19 In the upgrade guide there was mention of a specific USE flag to ensure kwallet5 can read kwallet4 files.
22 Joost
23 --
24 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.