From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd and gnome3
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:17:12
1 Am 20.07.2012 19:34, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2 > systemctl --all --full --no-pager
3
4 See attachment.
5
6 That LVM-thing seems to be the solution.
7
8 Added my lvm.service from back then when I first played with systemd.
9 That file was like the one listed here:
10
11 http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Systemd#Services
12
13 But there is no udev-settle.service anymore.
14
15 For testing I simply removed the 2 lines "Requires" "After" and started
16 lvm.service manually.
17
18 This started the LVs correctly now and I am able to log into Gnome now
19 (writing from that very session).
20
21 So the trick might be to correctly edit this lvm.service file (get the
22 dependencies right).
26 In general I prefer to have openrc still at hand:
27
28 I run a bit complicated network-setup for KVM and libvirt, bridged stuff
29 etc ... and back then I wasn't really successful getting this config to
30 work w/ systemd. So I need my fallback-entry in Grub2 ...
31
32 This might also lead to disabling networkmanager and somehow configure
33 my network via network.service or something.
34
35 Thanks! Stefan

all.txt text/plain