From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd and gnome3
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:23:35
1 On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 > Am 20.07.2012 19:34, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
3 >> systemctl --all --full --no-pager
4 >
5 > See attachment.
6 >
7 > That LVM-thing seems to be the solution.
8 >
9 > Added my lvm.service from back then when I first played with systemd.
10 > That file was like the one listed here:
11 >
12 > http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Systemd#Services
13 >
14 > But there is no udev-settle.service anymore.
15
16 No, it was removed.
17
18 > For testing I simply removed the 2 lines "Requires" "After" and started
19 > lvm.service manually.
20 >
21 > This started the LVs correctly now and I am able to log into Gnome now
22 > (writing from that very session).
23 >
24 > So the trick might be to correctly edit this lvm.service file (get the
25 > dependencies right).
26
27 Yeah; put it in /etc/systemd/system; I do that with rc-local.service,
28 for example (since it is not available in gentoo).
29
30 > In general I prefer to have openrc still at hand:
31
32 Then pleaso do not use my overlay. It's only purpose is to get rid of
33 OpenRC in a Gentoo system.
34
35 > Thanks! Stefan
36