From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 5
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 11:03:33
1 On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 02:41:15 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > I can't remember it at all, even though I was 23 or so. (Aside: my
4 > father used to say that football is a game, and games are what children
5 > play.)
6
7 Yes, but that doesn't mean no one else plays them. That's the sort of
8 argument that could only be used by a parent on a child :-O
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 We can sympathize with a child who is afraid of the dark, but the
15 tragedy of life is that most people are afraid of the light.