From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 5
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 02:42:20
1 On Monday 12 March 2012 12:21:17 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 22:34:27 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > My mother swears blind I watched England win the World Cup but I
4 > > don't remember (being only 1 year old at the time).
5 >
6 > I fell asleep during it. To be fair I was nine and had just had an
7 > overnight car journey returning from holiday.
8
9 I can't remember it at all, even though I was 23 or so. (Aside: my
10 father used to say that football is a game, and games are what children
11 play.)
14 Rgds
15 Peter