From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ssh rekeying slow ?
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:45:57
1 Am 26.06.2014 06:07, schrieb Dale:
2
3 > I ran into a issue like this once a long time ago. I had something
4 > wrong with my hosts file if I recall correctly. It never did make sense
5 > as to how it messed things up but after fixing that, it worked fine.
6 > So, I'd look at the hosts file and see if anything is amiss there. I'm
7 > pretty sure that is the file that was messed up tho.
8 >
9 > Hope that helps.
10
11 thanks for the suggestion.
12 I don't see anything strange in the hosts file(s).
13
14 For now I keep pam_systemd commented out. Maybe I upgrade to systemd 214
15 on that server ... ssh-ing to my main workstation works fine with that
16 line in /etc/pam.d/system-auth ... so maybe it's related to the release
17 of systemd.
18
19 Stefan