From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ssh rekeying slow ?
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 04:07:35
1 Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > When I ssh into a server in my basement, this takes way more time than
3 > usual.
4 >
5 > I don't have a clue what might have changed ... aside from usual
6 > updating. I rebuilt and restarted openssh down there without a change.
7 >
8 > This is a bit annoying when logging in and using git to pull/push stuff
9 > from/to there.
10 >
11 > Does anyone have an idea what I could do to fix that?
12 >
13 > Stefan
16 I ran into a issue like this once a long time ago. I had something
17 wrong with my hosts file if I recall correctly. It never did make sense
18 as to how it messed things up but after fixing that, it worked fine.
19 So, I'd look at the hosts file and see if anything is amiss there. I'm
20 pretty sure that is the file that was messed up tho.
21
22 Hope that helps.
23
24 Dale