From: Sylvain Chouleur <neolistic@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thermal cpu
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:47:27
1 Hello!
2
3 I have found the source of my problem:
4 I've not a wifi card integrated in my laptop and so I'm using a usb dongle
5 with ndiswrapper driver.
6 And it's when this usb key is plugged that the acpi temperature is growing
7 and it don't happens if it's a classic usb key (storage for example) which
8 is plugged.
9
10 So we have changed the problem!
11 But it is not resolved :(
12
13 So do you have any idea for this problem??
14
15 Thank you for your help!
18 >From: Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de>
19 >Reply-To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
20 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
21 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thermal cpu
22 >Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:24:10 +0200
23 >
24 >Hi,
25 >
26 >On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:05:09 +0200 "Sylvain Chouleur"