From: Willie WY Wong <wongwwy@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mounting samsung galaxy S III (android ics)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:47:39
1 On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 07:29:57AM +0200, Penguin Lover J. Roeleveld squawked:
2 > Aside from installing an FTP-server, you can also install "AirDroid", it
3 > lets you control the phone via a webbrowser over a WIFI-connection.
4 >
5 > It lets you backup nearly everything from your phone, including the
6 > applications you installed. When downloading multiple files at once, it
7 > zips them first.
8 >
9 > I also like the option to transfer the clipboard to/from the phone and
10 > type text messages (SMS) in a webbrowser to be sent out by the phone.
13 Wow! New found capabilities for my droid. Thanks!
14
15 W