From: Aaron Russell <aaron@×××××××××××.me>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mounting samsung galaxy S III (android ics)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 12:30:35
1 Desksms also lets you send texts form your computer. but uses gtalk i
2 believe.
3
4 On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Willie WY Wong <wongwwy@××××××××××.org>wrote:
5
6 > On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 07:29:57AM +0200, Penguin Lover J. Roeleveld
7 > squawked:
8 > > Aside from installing an FTP-server, you can also install "AirDroid", it
9 > > lets you control the phone via a webbrowser over a WIFI-connection.
10 > >
11 > > It lets you backup nearly everything from your phone, including the
12 > > applications you installed. When downloading multiple files at once, it
13 > > zips them first.
14 > >
15 > > I also like the option to transfer the clipboard to/from the phone and
16 > > type text messages (SMS) in a webbrowser to be sent out by the phone.
19 > Wow! New found capabilities for my droid. Thanks!
20 >
21 > W