From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT:Choosing a filesystem, OT: Blender
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:02:47
1 Am Donnerstag, 1. April 2010 schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
2
3 > thanks for all the input to all who have answered ! :)
4 >
5 > I will try to characterize ("characterise" ?) what I plan to do with
6 > my TByte disk.
7
8 Characterise if you’re in British domains, characterize if you are in the US.
9
10 > Last thing: I have a lot iof copies of code from svn repositories because
11 > I like to have the "bleeding edge" of some projects (do you know the
12 > new Blender 2.50??? :O)
13
14 I’ve tried 2.50 yesterday, but something’s not right here. Does yours run
15 normally? When I didn’t get it to compile by hand (mkdir build; cd build;
16 cmake ../; make), I tried an ebuild (also to make sure I have all
17 dependencies). That compiled through, but the GUI is incomplete and buggy. I
18 get lots of "missing module bpy_types" on startup, but the file is there. Do
19 you have some hints?
20 --
21 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
22 I haven’t lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere!