From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /usr/src/linux gone
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:48:16
1 On 03/12/2011 01:28 PM, Matthew Finkel wrote:
4 > But if this was a pre-existing build, he should have had numerous
5 > kernels configured, unless he removed/moved the config each time he
6 > upgraded.
7 >
8 > Sean,
9 >
10 > Two questions. I don't think you ever replied as to whether /usr/src is
11 > a mounted partition, is it? Also, did you have multiple kernels emerged
12 > into different slots before this happened? if so, does portage still
13 > think they're installed?
14
15 It was not a mounted partition.
16 No multiple kernels. I try to clean up after myself.