From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} app to create DVD image?
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:16:31
1 Grant schrieb:
2 >>> Does anyone know of an app that will create a DVD image that can be
3 >>> burned to a DVD for playback on a regular home DVD player?
4 >>
5 >> media-video/devede
6 >>
7 >> http://www.rastersoft.com/programas/devede.html
8 >>
9 >> I've used it on oBSD and like it.
10 >
11 > WOW. Great program!
12 >
13 > One good tip deserves another so I highly recommend the movie "The
14 > Beautiful Truth". I wanted an app like this so I can burn copies of
15 > that movie for everyone I know.
16 >
17 > - Grant
20 Hi,
21
22 if you want to have an iso of an dvd you can use dd to do so. For a
23 reason I don't understand you will have to run mplayer first for a
24 second or so.
25 (For me this works fine as long as the sources isn't bigger than 4,7GB)
26
27 kh