From: Mark <whitetr6@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE GUI for network settings
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 20:09:49
1 Well, that's where I would expect to find it also, but it's not there.
2 Anyone know what might be missing from my installed packages for this?
3
4 On 11/2/05, Christoph Eckert <ce@×××××××××.de> wrote:
7 > > I have a KDE desktop on one of my machines, and noticed I couldn't
8 > > find any GUI interface to manage the IP address and related
9 > > configurations for the 2 ethernet cards on the box. I have installed
10 > > kdenetworks, but still don't see anything. What do I need to
11 > > install/enable/locate on my system to manage eth0 and eth1 from the
12 > > GUI? Thanks!
13 >
14 > In the control center you should find a tool to do so; it formerly was a
15 > standalone tool called knetworkconf.
18 > Best regards
21 > ce
22 > --
23 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
29 Mark
30 [unwieldy legal disclaimer would go here - feel free to type your own]